Home / Resources


Find quick answers to common questions and gain deeper insight into our services and processes.

01 When does universities start? Expand
Most countries have September starting date, like UK, Ireland and Australia. A few universities have January starting dates. USA and Canada have September, Jan and May starting dates.
02 How can UKuni help me? Expand
UKuni help students by looking for suitable courses for the student, applying to the universities and getting acceptance letters. We also assist the students in applying for university accommodation. We also give visa advice and could assist in booking visa appointments.
03 How much is UKuni service? Expand
Our service is free of charge, except for the PhD applications.
04 How can I get a scholarship? Expand
Saudi students can apply for scholarships offered by the Saudi Ministry of Education. UKuni could advise you on the latest scholarships, universities that are approved by the Ministry and get you the necessary documents to apply for scholarships. Some Universities offer non-Saudi students partial scholarships, please talk to our Education Advisers for the latest scholarships.
05 If I applied to a university directly and I want support from UKuni can I do that? Expand
Yes, for most universities students need to sign an authority letter to proceed with our agency and we can then contact the universities.
06 What levels UKuni can apply to in the UK? Expand
We can apply to University degrees such as: Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs. We also apply to different English courses in different English Language schools.
07 What are the required documents? Expand
Most universities require documents of past education, copy of passport, personal statement and proof of English language. There might be additional requirements for specific subjects, like a portfolio for Art and Design courses. Please contact us for further details.
08 Is there full scholarship? Expand
The UK universities don’t offer full scholarship. Some organisations might offer scholarships for specific nationalities. Check with the Embassy of the country you wish to study at for the list of scholarships available.
09 Can I work while studying? Expand
It differs from one country to the other, but most countries allow students to work part-time. For example, the UK visa system allows students to work up to 20 hours per week, and full time during summer.
10 When can I apply for the visa? Expand
You will be able to apply for the visa within 90 days of the start date.
11 How much is the cost of living? Expand
The cost of living varies depending on the country and city. For example, in the UK, the average cost of living outside London is about £1,023 per month. London’s average cost of living is about £1,334 per month. This is usually mentioned in the offer letter or I-20’s. check with your chosen university for their local cost of living.
12 How many places available for Medicine for International students? Expand
Medicine is one of the most competitive courses in all countries and the entry requirements differ from one country to the other. UK Universities could accept 10-20 students per year. Other countries will have similar limits on places for international students. Contact us to discuss options available for you.
13 What are the general entry requirements for universities? Expand
Good secondary school certificate with very good academic GPA and English Language test (IELTS / TOFEL etc). Some courses might require subject specific scores, like Maths and Physics. Masters degrees require similar GPA requirements in your Bachelors. For PhD, you also need to identify the research area you want to cover and prove your research capabilities in that area. Please contact us for more information.
14 Are there any additional exams required? Expand
There might be additional exam requirements for some subject areas like medicine and dentistry. Law and Engineering might also have additional test requirements. Please contact us for more details.
15 Can I apply while I’m still at grade 12? Expand
Yes, you can apply for a conditional offer based on the predicted grades.
16 Can UKuni help me with my UCAS application? Expand
Yes, we are a UCAS certified centre and can apply directly or through UCAS.
17 How can I get PhD offer letter? Expand
Getting an offer for PhD is not a normal application, students will need to find a Supervisor that could accept them. They also need to convince the supervisor of their abilities and might be required to write Research Proposals and/or attend interviews. We provide support and guidance in all the above steps and have PhD advisers that could take you through the process. Please contact us for more details.
18 Can a student transfer from one university to the other or from one country to the another? Expand
Yes, it is possible and universities will evaluate your completed courses and give you an offer. This is possible in most Bachelor degrees, except Medicine and Dentistry.
19 Can I work in the after graduation? Expand
Most countries allow graduates to work and gain experience after graduation. Some countries limit this for two or three years and other countries allow students to settle. Please contact us for more details.

Achieve Your Dream And Make A Place For You Among The Students Of Science

Scroll to Top